The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day. During three night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night
Must hold a PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification or higher and meet the minimum age requirement which is 12 years old.
- Main Light, Backup Light & Marking Light
- Wetsuit & SCUBA GEAR: If you need to rent gear it will be at the 50% off student rate. We do not rent personal equipment (mask, fins, snorkel, boots, hood, gloves)
Includes: 1 Classroom session, 2 days of ocean dives (3 dives total)
Doesn’t Include: Rental Gear ( If rental gear is needed, you will receive the half off student rate)
How do I get Started
Call us at 978.927.9551 to register over the phone or stop by the store location. Full payment is required at registration. Once you have registered you will need to pick up your PADI Night Diver Manual and begin your home study.