GEAR PACKAGES + NO TAX = HAPPY DIVERS
Join us at the North Shore Frogmens Club for a presentation by our very own Shaun Maguire. Shaun’s presentation will highlight common gear issues involving your regulator setup and BCD. Learn how to identify these issues and steps that can be taken to solve them. All our welcome to this free event!
When: Thursday May 9th
Time: 8:00pm (7:30-8:00 social)
Where: Palmer Cove Yacht Club, Salem MA
We have a new way for you to check out all of the money saving deals for our upcoming spring sale. Click the link below to view!
THURSDAY NIGHT – DEC 13th
Tis the season for great deals on scuba and snorkeling gear. It’s a great time to get yourself set-up for your winter travels to warm water destinations. We have put together some specials with items that will enhance your local and warm water travel diving!
Deals begin 12-8-19 and go through 12-23-18
VIPS Include the Air Fill — Hydros include Hydro, VIP and Air Fill
Regulator Overhauls include all stages. Airsources are not included in this promotion.
This special is for half price LABOR ONLY. Parts are still regular prices. Please allow extra time for inspections to be done. This promotion does not include battery changes or drysuit repairs.
Promotion is from November 1st – November 30th, 2018
ALL SALES FINAL ON USED ITEMS, RENTAL GEAR AND DISCONTINUED ITEMS
BONUS GIFT CERTIFICATES CANNOT BE USED ON THE SALE WEEKEND. FUTURE PURCHASE ONLY
CLASSES PURCHASED ON SALE DATE MUST BE USED WITHIN 1 YEAR OF SALE DATE
Pay ZERO tax on all items plus receive 10% off gear and accessories!
WIN RAFFLE PRIZES!
Aqualung i100 Wrist Computers
Regular price is $199
Sales Tax Weekend Price
10% OFF the following items
Alternate Air Sources
Masks, Fins, Snorkels
Hoods, Boots, Gloves
DUI & OMS Gear
Gear Bags & Luggage
Service, air fills, travel, instruction, Olympus Cameras, parts on service of gear, tank inspections, rental gear
Buy 1 for $250 get the second for $175
Buy 1 for $425 get the second for $350
Buy 1 for $475 get the second for $400
PLUS FREE VIPS FOR LIFE!
*Must buy 2 to get a deal
WIN RAFFLE PRIZES
Spend $50 and be entered to win an XS Scuba BackPack Duffle
Spend $100 and be entered to win a pair of Aqualung RK3 Fins
Spend $250 or more and be entered to win an Aqualung i100 Wrist Computer!
Getting Cold? Layer Up!
Being a cold water diver means knowing how to keep our body warm so we can enjoy our local waters. Although we deck ourselves out in 7mm wetsuits, hood, boots and gloves sometimes we need a little extra to keep us comfortable in the water. Here are some of our recommendations to keep you warm!
O’Neill Thermo-X Shirts
- Thermo-X 220g nylon/spandex fabric with HyperDry offers lightweight insulation and minimal water absorption
- Provides core insulation that’s low-bulk and dries quickly
- UPF 50 sun protection
- We offer both Men’s & Women’s Sizes
Henderson Thermaxx 3mm Vests
Aqualung 6/5/3 Hooded Vests
- 6mm super-stretch neoprene is used on the hood with a 4mm skin-in-face seal which is designed to be easily trimmed
- The front and back panels are 5mm neoprene, with 3mm panels on the side for increased stretch and fit, allowing for easy donning and doffing of the vest
- A bubble vent is built into the hood to allow trapped exhaust bubbles to easily escape
- Sizes XS – 2XL
Wetsox Thermal Sock
- Frictionless out layer allows you to slide in or out of any wetsuit or boots easily
- Sandwiched Neoprene construction adds +1mm of insulation beneath your boots
- Four-way stretch material that fits your body like a second skin
- Flatlock stitch to avoid ‘seem rub’
- Increases the life of your gear
- Works with any wetsuit or boot with no need to size u